Charles A Stacy was a police officer with the town of Bluefield, VA before he attended law school. He began practicing law in the Commonwealth of Virginia in 1997 and in the State of West Virginia in 1998. Charles has the legal credentials and experience to represent you, and is proud to mention that he is:
- A member of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- A Graduate in the Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, WY
- A 2nd term elected member of the Tazewell County Board of Supervisors (2012-2015)
- A graduate of Southwest Law Enforcement Academy (1991)
- A member and past President of the Bluefield Virginia Rotary Club
When you need the best call the Charles A. Stacy Law Office and Personal Injury Center, P.L.L.C. at 276-322-3640!